• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virtualbox and android

Aleksey505k

Lurker
Dec 10, 2022
Hi guys. I don't speak English well and use an interpreter. And so, is it possible to change / install the firmware that is installed in virtualbox on android?
If yes, how to do it? Please tell me how to implement it. I want to install firmware from xiaomi (miui 13)

Last edited:
Привет, ребята. Я плохо говорю по-английски и пользуюсь переводчиком. И так, можно ли на андроид поменять/установить прошивку, которая установлена в виртуалбоксе?
Если да, то как это сделать? Подскажите пожалуйста как это реализовать. Хочу поставить прошивку от xiaomi (miui 13)
this is an English only site.....please use google translate to post in English.
https://translate.google.com/

google translation:
Hi guys. I don't speak English well and use an interpreter. And so, is it possible to change / install the firmware that is installed in virtualbox on android? If yes, how to do it? Please tell me how to implement it. I want to install the firmware from xiaomi (miui 13)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones