• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Visual Artifacts

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
Is there an app that boosts performance and reduces vicarial l visual artifacts?

So far any stock based ROM plus Mobstergunz new unlocked potential (nice ROM i might add) has two visual artifact lines around the middle of the screen. like a stuck operating system... Not a hardware issue.

I don't even know hat you're talking about. I'm on mobster and don't notice anything. Screenshots?
If the screenshots don't show it take a pic from a different cam.

I know what he means some times it will be like two trips horizontal on the screen that look like they didn't refresh with the rest of the screen

Funny, I never experienced this (or maybe just didn't notice until I was made aware of it... Gee, thanks lol) but I just got what you're talking about tonight while playing around with Pandora. I was able to get a screenshot of it. I'm also curious now if this has a fix.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355479760607.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355479760607.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 82
Just to add to this, I too have had this issue. But, I have ONLY had this occur when using the Mobster rom. I believe he had fixed it once before, and I tried out V4 recently and noticed it every time I checked the 'my apps' section in the Play Store. I've never had it happen on the stock rom.

Just to add to this, I too have had this issue. But, I have ONLY had this occur when using the Mobster rom. I believe he had fixed it once before, and I tried out V4 recently and noticed it every time I checked the 'my apps' section in the Play Store. I've never had it happen on the stock rom.

It is every ROM for me

Back
Top Bottom