• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root visual voicemail issues

Gldrz1

Android Enthusiast
Hopefully someone can help me but ive been having this problem where every time i get a voice mail i does not appear on the visual voicemail app, i do get the icon on the left top corner but it directs me to the dial pad to enter my password to get the voice message, for some reason the message its not been downloaded onto the voicemail app where it tells me there was an error so im hoping someone can help me and tell me what the problem could be plus the icon will not go away either even though there is not more messages thanks.

Hopefully someone can help me but ive been having this problem where every time i get a voice mail i does not appear on the visual voicemail app, i do get the icon on the left top corner but it directs me to the dial pad to enter my password to get the voice message, for some reason the message its not been downloaded onto the voicemail app where it tells me there was an error so im hoping someone can help me and tell me what the problem could be plus the icon will not go away either even though there is not more messages thanks.

What rom are you running? visual vm won't work in anything but stock and stock based roms.

:confused:i believe is v3 the thing is sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't now what i usually do i disable 3g when im out and about do you think thats got something to do with it ?
every time i get a voicemail it tells me there was an error downloading the message i can still get it but not thru the visual voicemail app

Unfortunately, I don't really know. The 3g thing might matter...maybe visual vm only downloads through wifi or 3g?

Yes that's exactly what it is I just tested it out so this visual voicemail only downloads while connected to either wifi or 3g, kinda sucks but at least I know what's going on now, thanks for your help bro.

Back
Top Bottom