• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reviews Vivo X Fold3 Pro Global... WOW!

ironass

Extreme Android User
I waited patiently for the Samsung Fold6 to replace my Fold5 and felt that for the minor changes that it offered I could not justify shelling out £1,800+ for it and decided to wait for the launch of the Google Pixel9 Fold.

After the lacklustre launch of the Pixel9 Fold and its smaller battery and Tensor chip I resigned myself to not upgrading until I came across the Vivo X Fold3 Pro Global with its large, bright screen, huge battery and superfast charging, I decided to take a chance and received it a week ago. Since the lack of eSIM and stylus were not deal breakers to me, it was not a big jump.

All I can say is... WOW!

This is the fold phone that both Samsung and Google need to beat. Whilst I am by no means a professional photographer the Zeiss cameras on this device blows me away.

Luckily, I found a distributor here in the U.K. who also covers the U.S.A. and offers a years warranty.

There does not appear to be a Vivo X Fold3 Pro section so I will leave any further comparisons but if like me, you are underwhelmed at the latest Fold offerings from Samsung and Google I can recommend taking a look at the new Vivo X Fold3 Pro Global.

Back
Top Bottom