• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

VM Intercept.. Nice but several hairpullers..

lvdave

I recently bought a used VM Intercept and except for a couple of "hair-pullers", I like it (and LOVE the $25/mo no-contract plan). Both of the issues are related to the touchscreen. Is there a way to change starting an app to a double-tap or a long-tap instead of simply brushing against the icon? When doing a "finger-flip" scroll thru the apps screen its almost impossible to touch the screen such that I scroll the icons but NOT start any apps but for the one I'm looking for. Secondly, is there a way to adjust the scroll-rate on the apps menu? It's become a habit to flick my finger ever-so-lightly to scroll the screen (to try and avoid the above undesirable app-launch), but this causes the screen to scroll at a obscenely fast rate.. I haven't rooted the unit yet, but probably will soon, as I need to get the OpenVPN client on it to allow access to home/work vpns, and I understand it requires root, and I suspect any tweaks like I'm describing would require root also. I'm very familiar with Linux, but very new on Android.. Ideas??

Thanks,
LVDave

Back
Top Bottom