• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help VM (m910) in canada on cdma

I hope someone can give some advice on this issue.
I just got a VM samsung m910 and Got it set up to run on a MTS cdma network. Kinda......
I can make calls and send text no problem but I don't get most text or incoming calls. Callers go straight to voicemail.
Called MTS and they say all settings are good. Blame the phone of course..

Here is what I found so far if I make a call out. And there are messages or voicemail notifications waiting in limbo. they hit me and things appear to be fine. Can recieve calls and text. Leave it for a little and back to the same issues....

Talked to the guy that set it up. He said basicly my phone isn't authenticating itself automaticly. When I call out the tower says "oh there you are" and sends any waiting notifications.
He said there is a missing menu option on the phone.
settings>wireless & Network settings>mobile options or somthing like that ??
He thinks its the VM that may have removed it?
Mentioned something about maybe a sprint flash or rom bringing back the missing menu option so he can make the changes.
Anyone know about this? I kinda like the phone and don't want to find another (qwerty slide out major + for me) Only use for voice and text then Wifi and gps for other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom