• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice search pop ups problem

I have an Android Micromax A75 phone and it recently installed updates. Google updated instant search and voice search. First the instant search, I get out of that and Voice Search immediately pops up! They are driving me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! They just keep popping up. I am trying to do something, no even a search, and it will pop up, I have to click home and start over. I am on my computer and my phone is sitting here next to me, it has popped up on the phone screen 9 times already. I am having trouble making phone calls etc. There also seems to be no way to get this off my phone. I have (10th time) IE on my phone browser (11)(12) and have thought about (13) deleting google all together (14) but when I went in my settings, you CANNOT uninstall instant search, google or voice search! (15). You can see how annoying 15 times in this one paragraph. I even put my phone on lock and pattern lock and it STILL IS POPPING UP FOR NO REASON! Please Please Help me before it makes me smash my freaking phone!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones