• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

voice to text

pcdebb

Android Enthusiast
I don't think I have something turned on. On my G2, I was able to talk to my phone to compose a text, messenger, etc. But I dont have the little mic icon like i used to. my layout is a little different on this phone, probably touchwiz. or kitkat. or both. lol.

please be gentle, i'm used to iDevices, which is why i can't find out how to turn this one :(

I don't think I have something turned on. On my G2, I was able to talk to my phone to compose a text, messenger, etc. But I dont have the little mic icon like i used to. my layout is a little different on this phone, probably touchwiz. or kitkat. or both. lol.

please be gentle, i'm used to iDevices, which is why i can't find out how to turn this one :(

You just press the microphone button which is on the Samsung Keyboard, but that is on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 keyboard. I've heard the LG phones are good but I haven't had any experience with them. Try long pressing one of the buttons near the space bar and see if a menu pops up with the microphone option.

Maybe someone in the LG G2 forum would know.

You may have some how replaced the button with another but if you long press on one of the bottom row keys it will be there
Source: happened to me before

Back
Top Bottom