• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voicemail Pending

TDOW

I am running completely stock and I get my voicemails using the Visual Voicemail app.

Today I got a vm and it actually called into my voicemail. NBD. Except after I called in for vms, I still have the vm icon in my notifications bar. Annoying!

How do I get rid of it?

This happens to me if I'm roaming, and get a voicemail. It'll only download to VVM if you're in the Network.

Easiest way to get rid of the pesky icon, is to reboot the phone after you're back in your service area. At least this works for me. :)

When you look at the notification area at the top of the screen, a little triangle will be above the signal bars. Looks like this:

Virgin doesn't have roaming, unfortunately numerous people including myself have been having issues with vvm since virgin updated their system 5-6 months ago. You can try leaving yourself another voice mail and then deleting it to see if it clears the flag. Let us know how you make out. :rolleyes:
OB

I restarted my phone when I got home and it cleared it. Next time I will try the voicemail myself option. :)

I wasn't aware VM didn't have roaming, my bad. :o

I'm on Sprint, and this is what it does while roaming.

Really glad the reboot got rid of the icon tho. :)

Back
Top Bottom