• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help voicemail

UncleBud

whenever I try to access voicemail it dials a 714-201-0497 number and I get number dialed not in service. Using the instruction from boost seems to do the same thing. Says to hold the 1 key in the dialer but I get the same deal number dialed not in service. I am able to access it by dialing my cell number from my cell phone. Is there a way to edit the number dialed for voicemail so I don't have to keep manually dialing my own number?

I am running shabbymod 0.9 could this have something to do with it?

whenever I try to access voicemail it dials a 714-201-0497 number and I get number dialed not in service. Using the instruction from boost seems to do the same thing. Says to hold the 1 key in the dialer but I get the same deal number dialed not in service. I am able to access it by dialing my cell number from my cell phone. Is there a way to edit the number dialed for voicemail so I don't have to keep manually dialing my own number?

I am running shabbymod 0.9 could this have something to do with it?

Call Boost, your phone wasn't activated properly. I had the same problem when I switched my BB 8330 to the BB 8530.

If you can't find time to call them right away, add your contact to the home screen of your Prevail so all you'll have to do is press it instead of going to contacts or going to phone, contacts and sellecting yourself to call or worse, going to phone and actually dialing your number. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom