• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root volume button issue

Hi guys, im not sure if many people have this problem, so I'm poking around.. the issue is the volume down button. I'm listening to music, song changes and so does track volume(not to b confused with volume on phone). Then ill use the button to turn down the volume and all of a sudden it just keeps plummeting down to zero volume(occasionally). Confused me at first, thought my music screwed up. I've done a factory reset, still has. issue. I'm assuming its a hardware defect courtesy of samsung. Anybody else have this problem? im not expecting people to have the solution, just puttin this out in case others had that problem but never said anything.........any ideas, just throw them in

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones