• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Volume is my only major complaint.

goldrush28

I upgraded from OG so just about everything is better with SGN. My biggest problem is with volume. Sometimes I can barely hear it ring (the vibrate is not as powerful either). Can also barely hear voice in navigation mode. I've tried a few of the volume boosters avalable in the Market and don't notice much difference. Anyone find a cure? Thanks in advance.

It worked for me. Had to get the paid version though. Free version did nothing. I'm cranked up all the way to "20'' to get it somewhat where I'd like. Still toying with settings. Thanks again.

I have mine set at 9, and it sounds like any other smartphone I've had at full volume. Imo, if you even did a little bit of research, you would have realized that volume+ is basically a mandatory app for any gnex owner and wouldn't have made yet another thread about it.

Also, you can get the "paid" version for free. He has a link to it in the app description where you can just download it from his website. I understand if you wanted to help the developer and pay for it, but it doesn't sound like you wanted to.

What makes you think I didn't intend to support the developer. I don't mind that at all. Like I said, at "20'' it's o.k., but not as loud as I thought it would be.

I'm just bothered by all these same threads pointing out an issue that has been discussed already. You can literally Google for 'increase volume galaxy nexus' and the first 3 links are ALL saying to use volume+ with one of the links being a link to the market page for volume+ itself. There's just no need for to populate the forum with things that have been so thoroughly discussed already.

Also be careful about setting it too high because you may blow the speaker.

Back
Top Bottom