• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Vortex on Sprint Network?

Vahnyyz

Lurker
I've seen some posts in regards to flashing to cricket and stuff, but I don't see any specifics on sprint specifically. I would love to change over my sister's "new" vortex to sprint because she's helped me out a lot. I hope someone would be able to help me, or at least direct me in some way to find a way to do this myself. I have an RSD lite and I'm knowledgeable on finding things but I don't know what to look for, please help me.

btw yes I'm a n00b but I hope that doesn't deter someone from helping me.

I've seen some posts in regards to flashing to cricket and stuff, but I don't see any specifics on sprint specifically. I would love to change over my sister's "new" vortex to sprint because she's helped me out a lot. I hope someone would be able to help me, or at least direct me in some way to find a way to do this myself. I have an RSD lite and I'm knowledgeable on finding things but I don't know what to look for, please help me.

btw yes I'm a n00b but I hope that doesn't deter someone from helping me.

Welcome, Vahnyyz, to AF!:)

I see that it has been awhile since you posted this, and you may have forund your answers by now, but on the chance that you haven't yet, I have moved this to the 'all things root' section of this forum in hopes of you getting some replies here.

Back
Top Bottom