• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Waiting!!!!

Cruzzer26

Gonna be a proud owner of the Lg Optimus Slider.. I have the OPV right now and bricked or the Black screen of death :( and just received my replacement from VM I've only had the OPV for two weeks so i just got my new OPV Virgin rocks!!! But as of last night I just purchased the OP slider CAN'T WAIT I GET IT WEDNESDAY.....:)

Mine arrived last night. I'm pretty impressed with the phone and it feels, to me, like a solid upgrade from the V. The only thing i don't like is the size increase from the V but I needed a phone with a keyboard for work so there it is.

Mine arrived last night. I'm pretty impressed with the phone and it feels, to me, like a solid upgrade from the V. The only thing i don't like is the size increase from the V but I needed a phone with a keyboard for work so there it is.
I just received mine today and lovin it!!!! Haven't messed with it yet but I am also impressed with it, but one it did come with is head phones like my OPV did.. But it's all good in LG hood.. LOL

must be the season for optimus sliders. . daughter hooked me up as a christmas pres. kids with new toys. . ahh it's the little things. . getting ready to root. .been reading how to's on here so by now i know enough to be dangerous. lmao. .

ive had my slider for a little over a week or two, and friggin love it. ive got huge banana hands and the physical QWERTY really helps a lot day to day.

ive also been thinking about rooting but am scared

Back
Top Bottom