• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want to make sure before buying ebay phone.

jdmlvr07

Unfortunately I am not due for an upgrade. The sprint reps have told me that they will not be selling the phones at full price(dumb!), and well i cant wait a week and 6 days. If i was to purchase an ebay EVO would i be able to connect it for sure. And would there be any difference between the ebay ones and the ones being released on june 4th. TIA

Unfortunately I am not due for an upgrade. The sprint reps have told me that they will not be selling the phones at full price(dumb!), and well i cant wait a week and 6 days. If i was to purchase an ebay EVO would i be able to connect it for sure. And would there be any difference between the ebay ones and the ones being released on june 4th. TIA

Sprint IS selling them for full retail. The I/O conference phones come with 30 days of unlimited service, so even if you couldn't activate until the 4th you'd have full service. There is no difference in the phones.

Hey thanks for links. I had seen them before was having trouble finding them. thanks for the answers. looks like I'm getting my phone :)

Hey thanks for links. I had seen them before was having trouble finding them. thanks for the answers. looks like I'm getting my phone :)

It is odd to me that some are having troubles, but like biles said either way your gonna have services:D

Back
Top Bottom