• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

AmneonX

Android Enthusiast
So, who is going to pick this game up?

I downloaded the demo, and this game gives me what i've been looking for since getting my PS3. A Gears of War style game. I haven't really seen one that did it for me until I tried this game. I have watched several videos put out by the developer and I am excited for this game to come out. Hopefully it won't disappoint like Brink or BulletStorm. I looked forward to both of those, and they were definitely fails.

What do you guys think?

I'm seriously debating it because I played the RTS and loved it. I'll definitely be following the release of it. I don't commit to games until release & review though so we'll see how it pans out.

Its a very good game, but like most. Currently has a bug in the multiplayer. They are working on it, and hopefully it is fixed soon.

I enjoyed all the W40K : DOW series especially Retribution and Dark Crusade.Will check out after it releases .Personally I want DOW 3 just for the answers of many questions like who is Blood Ravens's Primarch .Is he One of two lost ones or Blood Ravens is a splinter of Thousand Sons (It was strongly indicated in Thousand Sons novel ).
Ultramarines bore me actually . I watched the movie and they looked brave but a little dumb .I also controlled them in Winter Assault .I liked the Chaplain and extra Land Raider but I usually play Eldar or Chaos .
Will wait for the review of Space marine though :)

Back
Top Bottom