• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Warp Sequent softbricked????

ClayMontana

I have a Zte Warp sequent that cuts on but gets stuck at the lil green android screen, and my red light stays on as well. I cant boot into any mode but download & my pc only recognizes it as a port. Can I save my phone:confused: Would OneClick do the job?

Can somebody, anybody HELP???!!!!

I have cwm... but remember I cant get into cwm, only to the lil green android man screen or into the mode where my pc reads it as a communications port, in this mode my phone screen isnt on,only the red light in the upper right hand corner.

hmm try installing the custom again. put it on your sdcard. there are roms in all things root on this forum for this device.

but remember I cant get into cwm, only to the lil green android man screen or into the mode where my pc reads it as a communications port, in this mode my phone screen isnt on,only the red light in the upper right hand corner.

hmm try installing the custom again. put it on your sdcard. there are roms in all things root on this forum for this device.

but remember I cant get into cwm, only to the lil green android man screen or into the mode where my pc reads it as a communications port, in this mode my phone screen isnt on,only the red light in the upper right hand corner.

ok use adb devices. once it reads the device hit adb reboot recovery and the recovery should pop up

can u give a lil more detail. Im very computer literate, but Im not understanding when you say use abd devices, once it reads the device hit adb reboot recovery and the recovery should pop up. how will adb read my device & where do I hit adb reboot recovery? I found adb in the platform-tools file, I click but I just get a brief screen then its gone.

1) in your start menu on your computer type cmd. click on it. itll bring up a terminal
2) type adb devices itll bring up your device
3)then type adb reboot recovery it should then boot you into recovery.

make sure the drivers for your warp sequent are installed on your computer for that to work

1) in your start menu on your computer type cmd. click on it. itll bring up a terminal
2) type adb devices itll bring up your device
3)then type adb reboot recovery it should then boot you into recovery.

make sure the drivers for your warp sequent are installed on your computer for that to work

where can I find the drivers? because its saying device not found

adb has nothing to do with the device manager. and you arent in adb mode

your phone is in what they call dfu, in the newest line of zte devices that is repairable, in the warp sequent it is not, if holding volume up or down and power to turn it on wont get you to cwm, and just turning it on wont get you to rom, you are done for

we dont have a method of recovery from that advanced of a brick, im sorry

Back
Top Bottom