Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think he means that without using browser just launch the app and watch tv by connecting to WI-FI or 3G.
not without the internet. You can certainly convert your own dvd's or tv shows you have on your computer. But Live TV without the internet, no.
If you have a phone with Flash, you could go to crackle.com and watch movies and shows for free. Either on 3g or wifi, you're just using your browser. I use it all the time.
If you have a phone with Flash, you could go to crackle.com and watch movies and shows for free. Either on 3g or wifi, you're just using your browser. I use it all the time.
You can do it that way.
If you have Android 2.2 you have flash and you can use something like TV Flash to watch TV. I think the South Korean version of the Galaxy S has a built in TV tuner.
2.2 what's that???????????

Iv'e got Sony Erisson San Francisco which is a Android phone! for some reason I cnt install the flash on to my phone. Please help
Nah im ok. There must be a APP for the san francisco so that u can watch shows, film etc.....
Again, there is NO app to watch tv without using the internet. Its NOT possible.