• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watch5 Battery

boblink

Lurker
My battery appears to be getting roughly a day and a half of "charge time" which is inconvenient and was wondering would I be
hurting" the battery degradation if I charge it to +/- 70% so that I would be charging it every morning instead of at randomly inconvenient times?
Thank you
Bob

all of my samsung watches when i am done for the day i charge it....no matter what the % of battery life i have. its never failed me so far. plus i do not plan on keep the watch forever.

for me as long as my watch can get me thru the day i am good. so i do not know why a day and a half is "inconvenient". that's pretty good in my book.

I understand your rational.
What I find inconvenient is having my battery die on me when I am away so I would rather charge it for 24 hours (i.e. every evening or every morning) then charge it in the mornings and have it dies on me the next day (afternoon), when I may not have access to the charger

well i have a charger at home and i have one on my desk at work. my z fold 4 can also power share. in other words i can use my phone as a charger and charge the watch.....if i need to. but i never have had the need for it. its never died on me. and if anything it can go into power saving mode.

Back
Top Bottom