• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

watching movies on droid

jlowlyfe

Can someone email me where to download movies I don't have a cpu will that be a problem and I was told to use lukluk player any opions I'm not much of a tech geek either lol

Are you talking about copying movies you already own onto the Droid? CloneDVDmobile does a pretty good job of ripping and converting DVDs in 3gp format. They're not full screen but they're memory efficient and look pretty good. I'm working on some of my movies right now.

If you're talking about pirating movies you don't own, well I can't help you there.

Spell check? Or grammar check?

If you want to rip your movies from your DVDs, then you will need a computer. If you want to illegally download them, no help on these forums.

Someone should at least explain...

To the OP : If you want to download free movies off of the internet, that is considered piracy and is illegal. If the copyright holders notice people posting instructions and links on how to obtain pirated movies, they will send cease and desist notices. If it got extreme, these great forums could be shut down and the site owner sued. That is why you will not find the answer you are looking for here.

Without a PC you are out of luck. I use catalyst from tools4movies.com and it works perfectly to rip and copy dvd's onto the droid

Wow I tried catalyst and after transferring the movie to the Droid it said "video cannot be played". Did you do some something special or I guess maybe it's not supported on 2.1?

is there anyway to get movies that u bought from itunes to the droid?
Have you tried double twist? This program syncs with your I tunes and you can transfer your music library onto your droid. I'm assuming the videos are listed there also and can also be transferred the same way. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I believe that Itunes movies/videos have DRM. That being said, I don't think they can be copied to a Droid currently. I wouldn't doubt that in the future (or possibly currently) someone will break the DRM and allow this to happen, but I haven't seen a post saying this...

Wow I tried catalyst and after transferring the movie to the Droid it said "video cannot be played". Did you do some something special or I guess maybe it's not supported on 2.1?

Never mind, tried it in HQ and it worked beautifully. Too beautifully! DANG YOU you people are costing me money LOL :D

SO AnyDVD mixed with Catalyst = great movies on Droid fast

Back
Top Bottom