• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Webtop changes

Bankswood

Android Expert
Since I installed the ICS leak I no longer have the Mozilla browser on my Lapdock. should it be gone or am I not enabling something?

Actually I don't even have that. I am using the Opera Mobile browser from the phone. I have gone back and forth between webtop and phone settings.but no change.

I would recommend downloading the Chrome browser (no longer beta) from Google Play. It works great with the new Webtop 3.0. Personally I don't miss the outdated version of Firefox one bit -- it had trouble loading images properly on mine and was always running out of memory. And if you use Chrome on your desktop, you can synch your tabs, bookmarks, etc. with Chrome on Webtop.

I would recommend downloading the Chrome browser (no longer beta) from Google Play. It works great with the new Webtop 3.0. Personally I don't miss the outdated version of Firefox one bit -- it had trouble loading images properly on mine and was always running out of memory. And if you use Chrome on your desktop, you can synch your tabs, bookmarks, etc. with Chrome on Webtop.

Took your advice. Think this just might be the ticket. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom