• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root weekly new apps, roms, mods and kernel's

lowlow5683

If anyone that has somthing new and cool they rommed or moded or even found a cool new app i was just wondeeing if we all could we start sharing them here I think this would be a cool way to keep up to date so what ya think let me know SPANKS :)

Well, everything but apps gets added to the all things root guide. When I am the one to add them, I update the date at the end. There isn't any need to have multiple indexes doing the same thing. Most ROMs/mods/kernels are discussed in their own threads.

Well, everything but apps gets added to the all things root guide. When I am the one to add them, I update the date at the end. There isn't any need to have multiple indexes doing the same thing. Most ROMs/mods/kernels are discussed in their own threads.

Gottcha just tring to extend a helping hand :)

Gottcha just tring to extend a helping hand :)

No problem ;). There isn't anything wrong with doing that, but they are rolling out a standard sticky for root sections across the forums (the one here is already that format). And I wanted to point that out :). Nothing wrong with your idea, I was just pointing out that it was pretty much already there. :D

No problem ;). There isn't anything wrong with doing that, but they are rolling out a standard sticky for root sections across the forums (the one here is already that format). And I wanted to point that out :). Nothing wrong with your idea, I was just pointing out that it was pretty much already there. :D

Do have a quick question I'm running cm7 on my triumph and was wondering if there is a way to have my internet web pages go into defult web view instead of mobile veiw a few pages offer that choice but some don't

I use Dolphin Browser, you can change what device the websites think you are viewing them through (Menu - Settings - User Agent Desktop is an option). I don't remember if the stock browser has this option.

I use Dolphin Browser, you can change what device the websites think you are viewing them through (Menu - Settings - User Agent Desktop is an option). I don't remember if the stock browser has this option.

Yeah stock CM7 and MIUI have that option.

Back
Top Bottom