• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help weird red glitch to black slow fade keeps happening??

H

Help weird LG G3 glitch

So! I have a two year old Android LG G3, and for the most part have had no problems with it. It spends the majority of it's time in an otterbox case, has been dropped (while in the case) maybe 4 times, and I'm very careful about what apps I choose to download..

Nonetheless, about 30 minutes ago when I went to answer a text, the screen suddenly started to turn a sort of glitchy, red colour and slowly faded to a black screen. It took about 5-6 times of me clicking the back on/off button to get the screen to turn back on, and the glitch continued to happen as I tried to restart my phone and then again when I turned my phone completely off to try taking out the battery. Once I let it sit for a little bit and turned it back on to see if it helped, my text messages wouldn't send and the glitch + slow fade was still happening.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?! Or even an idea of why it's happenimg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones