• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Welcome back Guys!

jeffzz421

I just wanted to keep it positive and welcome back a couple of great posters AndyO70 and Asadullah who have been away for a bit. Hopefully these guys will remain around to contribute to this form since they put a great deal into what has gone on here :).
Good to have you both back!!

Oh, btw, its now about 11 pm eastern so I think they may get restored in as little as an hour!

I just wanted to keep it positive and welcome back a couple of great posters AndyO70 and Asadullah who have been away for a bit. Hopefully these guys will remain around to contribute to this form since they put a great deal into what has gone on here :).
Good to have you both back!!

Oh, btw, its now about 11 pm eastern so I think they may get restored in as little as an hour!

I have it on word from andyo that the ban is to be lifted at 3pm Wednesday. Who's 3pm that would be remains to be unknown. Guess it depend on where the androidforum servers are actually located. So no it won't be at midnight eastern time.

Back
Top Bottom