• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well I Hate to Say Goodbye but..

xguy

Android Enthusiast
as much as I love my Bionic I'm changing back to old 3G only bc Page Plus and other prepaid plans, including Verizon don't have 4G LTE in my area yet. I'm out of contract with VZW and I hope to cut my bill by about 70%!! I guess either I'll sell her or just put her in the drawer for a while. Here is something I posted and maybe some here may know the answer.

"I have a Bionic and am going back to 3G and trying to find a phone the same size and inputs in the same place which brought me to the Droid X and X2. I haven't had my like new Bionic too long and bought many chargers, docks, cases, gps holder/charger and more.

So which is the better of the two, the X or X2?

Thanks in advance!"

Well I think I'll put my Bionic in the drawer for awhile because a few cell tech guys said 4G LTE is coming to my area soon....but don't know how soon is soon. In the meantime I'm looking for a Motorola Droid X or X2.

I'm now using my old Htc Incredible and man what a difference! That 3.7" screen is gonna take some getting used to! Lol. But I am amazed of how much faster it is! I assume most around here have 4G phones which is not clogging the 3G network like they used to!:D

Back
Top Bottom