• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What am I doing wrong with DoubleTwist AirSync?

A.Nonymous

Extreme Android User
Jun 7, 2010
I'm sure I'm screwing up something here and this is 100% user error. I'm using DoubleTwist AirSync to sync my playlists to my phone. So I go into DoubleTwist, make sure it sees my phone, pick the playlists I want to sync and hit sync. It looks like it works. I see a progress bar, music is being transferred, all is good. Then I go into PowerAmp and I don't see any playlists in there at all and only see some of my music. No problem. I'll just re-scan the folders. That fixes the problem with my music. It all appears to be there. I don't see any playlists under the playlist view here. It's not much use to me to just have all my music, but none of the actual playlists. What am I missing here?

Edit: Definitely user error involved. Rebooted my phone and it all showed up.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones