• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Android Phone do you use on PPC?

jpzsports

Well-Known Member
Now that there's a Page Plus Cellular section in the forums, let's see what phones people are using on PPC.

I'm currently using a Droid Eris on PPC and love it!
 
I was using the moment but my charge port broke now im using tha alley both work with web but moment only had 1x not that it matters because pp only gives you 50 megs with the 1200 talk n text plan. thank god for WiFi:D
 
I was using the moment but my charge port broke now im using tha alley both work with web but moment only had 1x not that it matters because pp only gives you 50 megs with the 1200 talk n text plan. thank god for WiFi:D

Ya Wi-Fi is a life saver. I wish they added more data to the TnT plan but I can't complain too much because it's only $30 a month :)
 
There are an Eris, and Incredible and the original Droid on our PPC plans. We all love them. We are about to buy another Incredible and sell the Eris. :D

I'm also in love with Page Plus; the low fees, the awesome service, and the freedom to BYOD. We have wi-fi at the house and let me tell you, I wear it out!!! The data you get with the plans isn't great, but I use the wifi and I have a widget on my home screen to toggle the data on/off.

I'm glad to join this forum; you guys all seem great! I have gotten the answer to several Droid question on these forums before joining. Thank you all!
 
There are an Eris, and Incredible and the original Droid on our PPC plans. We all love them. We are about to buy another Incredible and sell the Eris. :D

I'm also in love with Page Plus; the low fees, the awesome service, and the freedom to BYOD. We have wi-fi at the house and let me tell you, I wear it out!!! The data you get with the plans isn't great, but I use the wifi and I have a widget on my home screen to toggle the data on/off.

I'm glad to join this forum; you guys all seem great! I have gotten the answer to several Droid question on these forums before joining. Thank you all!

Welcome to the forums! :) Ya, Page Plus is an awesome deal with excellent service. I wish they had more data but you can't complain for the price. I have an Eris right now and I'm hoping to upgrade to the Incredible too!

What's the cheapest way to do it? Are you going to get on off of craigslist or ebay? Or buy the phone for the full price without a contract?
 
I love my Moto Droid 1. Escpecially on Pageplus... The service is great I've never dropped a call and I can use all the features on my phone. The rate plans are ok but I would gladly pay a little more for unltd data......oh well wifi is my best friend. Except for pic msg. they only dwnld when data is enabled on the phone
 
I have used an Eris, an original Droid, and currently use a Droid Pro on PPC. Also use a BB Tour on PPC at this time........but ya'll don't care about a BB right? :D
 
Droid X

I have been on PP for four months. Very happy, but I am a light user. PP is saving me money and I don't even come close to using all the minutes, texts or data that I get.
 
Nexus S 4G (ICS 4.0.3 -rooted) and LG LX370 on pageplus--only problem is no OTA updates..still hoping for a current pageplus PRL to manually update my phones--hope someone posts that...
 
Nexus S 4G (ICS 4.0.3 -rooted) and LG LX370 on pageplus--only problem is no OTA updates..still hoping for a current pageplus PRL to manually update my phones--hope someone posts that...

FWIW, I got an OTA update to GB on PagePlus. It just didn't come until weeks after Verizon subscribers got it.
 
Currently using the Incredible 1 on Page Plus. But I have also used Moto Droid X, X2, Pro, and briefly Droid 2 Global.

I love the Incredible. The X (and X2) just don't fit well in my pocket... and I am a pocket carrying kind of guy.
 
Will the Incredible operate in its original Verizon configuration, without mods?

I'm using a Samsung Fascinate, and the lock ups are driving me nuts.
 
I have a droid x, dinc 2, and casio gzone type s. All work great without any hassle getting them up and running. My x is currently my main phone I like the larger screen, it's easier to see in sunlight and fits in my purse very nicely. No pocket carrying for me.
 
Has anyone updated to ICS? How would that work if you bought something like the Droid Incredible 2, would you update it before activating the phone? I understand that involves rooting and applying a new ROM, just not sure if that would cause activation problems?
 
Back
Top Bottom