• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are the most idiotic quotes / sayings of all time?

Gun's* sorry you can hit me

I think what LV426 means is that we don't come to this forum to be corrected on anything other than our technical knowledge. We almost all have wives, girlfriends, husbands, and boyfriends to take care of correcting everything else that's wrong with us! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I think what LV426 means is that we don't come to this forum to be corrected on anything other than our technical knowledge. We almost all have wives, girlfriends, husbands, and boyfriends to take care of correcting everything else that's wrong with us! :rolleyes:

IMG_20180225_211755.jpg

Upvote 0

True I get a log of nagging at home for things I do wrong, and there are plenty of those :)
I just don't think people want to be corrected on here for minor spelling or grammatical mistakes. Do they?

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
I wish I could put this in italics
You can't correct spelling mistakes when you're talking to someone
I have no girlfriend 😢

No, I think the point being made is that correcting someone's grammar or spelling isn't generally something that's deemed acceptable behaviour on here, if not most forums. In fact our rules specifically forbid it.

But let's drop it and get the thread back on topic, sound like a plan? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones