• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently reading?

Finished The Sculpted Ship by K. M .O'Brien. Pretty good, will read the sequel. My biggest problem is that there seemed to be missing words throughout the digital edition. I don't know if the file was somehow corrupted, or it was badly scanned, but yeah, kind of annoying.

Now reading Don't Tell My Parents I Have a Nemesis by Richard Roberts.

Upvote 0
'The Mysterious Island' by Joules Verne since I'm in love with his books :D

images

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
OMG! @Dngrsone.
You are up to date with that webcomic? I've still got 9 years to go.
Never heard of it until my op. Fell in love since.

LOL, you've got some reading to do. Yeah, I read it as close to daily as I can... Some days I just can't find to time get my morning fix in, but then I'll catch up on everything.

In fact, I think it's time to trim some comics out of my Morning Coffee Quantum lists-- Today's queue is 28 comics, but a couple have ended, and some of them are heading in directions I don't feel up to reading. But Holbrook will always be there.

Meanwhile, I am listening to The Two Towers on audio during my work commute, and I just read the first two Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells... the third is on hold at the library.

I may pick up another "Jack" Daniels book next.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones