• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What besides OEM is not problematic for a folio?

Hello All--

I just got a 2014 edition Note 10.1. I actually love it, and I have faith that Samsung will push updates to correct some of the buggy aspects that people are less than happy about.

One source of my frustration came from nothing I could have imagined--my folio case. It is a moko brand, and I got it through Amazon. When I received it, it came with no identifying anything in an anonymous plastic sleeve. Here is the Amazon listing:

Amazon.com: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition & Tab PRO 10.1 Case - Slim-Fit Case with Stand for Galaxy Note 10.1 Inch 2014 Edition Tablet & TabPRO 10.1 Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories

The Moko is causing problems with the S-Pen. Air command does not work reliably (or at all) when the cover is on. Weird.

So, besides the INSANELY expensive $60 OEM folio (and I do not need leather) what have you found to work well with your 2014 editions? I am particularly interested in anyone that has had their 2014 edition and case for a while and they have experienced no problems with using the features of the tablet while in the case.

Thanks in advance!

Tesseract

Back
Top Bottom