• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What browser do u use

splatoid

Android Enthusiast
What browser are housing and why?
Thought it would be good to put this out there.
I'm hating the stock browser but so far I find all the ones I try lacking.
Any thoughts.

I like everything about the stock browser but trying to type on these forums with it is frustrating at best. Too much lag trying to correct things with that damn slider arrow thingie is a pain in the butt at least for me. But for just browsing the net it works good.
And I like the quick toolbar setup on it also.

I just got this browser called nanesky real fast and great layout.
Imonly just trying it so will report back on it tomorrow.
I really like it so far.

Dolphin HD for me ... as solid as any of them, and highly customizable.

While I also use Dolphin most of the time, I do get the feeling that it is a bit slow though compared to the stock browser.

EDIT

As posted by some, I also fid that lag while using the stock browser. Dolphin seems to be better in this regard.

I like everything about the stock browser but trying to type on these forums with it is frustrating at best. Too much lag trying to correct things with that damn slider arrow thingie is a pain in the butt at least for me. But for just browsing the net it works good.
And I like the quick toolbar setup on it also.

I too have had the lag you mentioned. I thought it was just me :-)

I am typing on Dolphin right now and there is still a little lag but nowhere near as bad.

No I didn't. I got it someware else but if you wat it juat PM me later and I will see what I can do.

I think the Dolphin browser is becoming like the Firefox equivalent of the tablet world. That and maybe Skyfire. The stock browser reminds me of Chrome....except that the lag while typing is quite irritating. If this could be fixed, I think it could be very good actually!

One problem with this browser is after I type a reply to a post it hangs. But if you back out and go back to the post it took what I typed. So its working but didn't act like it.
But it is really a fast browser.

One problem with this browser is after I type a reply to a post it hangs. But if you back out and go back to the post it took what I typed. So its working but didn't act like it.
But it is really a fast browser.

Also there is the user agent setting issue. I could not find a way to set it. I think I prefer the Dolphin and stock browser (if only that lag could be fixed).

Also there is the user agent setting issue. I could not find a way to set it. I think I prefer the Dolphin and stock browser (if only that lag could be fixed).
With what browser did you run into this problem with?
So far I think this will be the one for me. Nenesky that is. A few little problems but the page rendering is quick and its not moble.

With what browser did you run into this problem with?
So far I think this will be the one for me. Nenesky that is. A few little problems but the page rendering is quick and its not moble.

I was referring to Ninesky...following the link, I got it from the Market.

I like the bookmark widget too much to completely sacrifice the stock browser. Although I'll try this Ninesky browser. Downloaded it to my tablet from work. Gotta love the market :P

Back
Top Bottom