• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What Calls "Secure Boot Error"?

zeest

Android Enthusiast
Do we know where "Secure Boot Error" is called? This is not the same as morningcall, as far as I know. It is not the same screen.

Do we know where "Secure Boot Error" is called? This is not the same as morningcall, as far as I know. It is not the same screen.

Yeah, it's not the same screen.
But it's fixed in the same method.
Unbrick method ;)

Don't want to unbrick. Flashed clockworkmod to my recovery, so my phone still boots fine. I'm trying to find where it is called, and remove it. What I have found so far is that our phone doesn't support booting a kernel/ROM through fastboot with "fastboot boot <kernel> <ROM>", it gives an error in fastboot, and doesn't restart. I also found how to get into fastboot without the phone resetting itself, by clearing our boot and recovery partitions from within fastboot.

Yes, but doesn't your phone then reset itself in the background when you restart it? Mine usually factory resets, but does not display the reset animation, after I boot from fast boot.

O flash a bad or modified recovery. Img. Its actually helpful during all the work and flashing on the phone. It will still wipe psyical data but you maintain settings BC it throws an error after brief wipe before recovery is called. This saves you the time of some settings like USB debug mode etc

Back
Top Bottom