• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What color are you getting?

Poweranimals

Android Enthusiast
It would seem that my service provider only has black, silver, and grey. I think I'm gonna end up going with silver but I'm also considering black. I can't decide.

If I decide on the S8 (probably the S8+), I'll more than likely get the black one. If there are multiple choices, I always go for black.

Not that it matters as all of my devices live in cases so it's immaterial really.

I'd also go with the black Galaxy S8, looks better then the others.

For some reason Samsung isn't releasing the blue and gold Galaxy S8 in the US, although I'm not sure if that's just at launch time or ever.

Seen the black one and the orca? blue one in the flesh which is nice as it changes from purple to different shades of blue in different light.

If i was getting one it'd be a black one though, it's like butter, so smooth n sleek and the screen, oooush <3

For some reason Samsung isn't releasing the blue and gold Galaxy S8 in the US, although I'm not sure if that's just at launch time or ever.
They always do this. They announce these colors and don't include the best ones at launch. At least, Sprint does this. It's annoying.

I pre-ordered the S8 Plus in black. The silver is nice but I've had the exact same silver on my S7 edge for the past year so its time for a change.

As for the Orchid Grey, I just don't like it. It looks to much like purple depending on the lighting.

My daughter pre-ordered the midnight black. All of them are black on the upper/lower bezel reveal so when you put it in a case (unless you get clear) it doesn't matter what color you get because it won't be seen.

Too bad. I have my wife and myself on alternating two-year contracts. This way I can upgrade each year by trading in the oldest phone and giving my wife my prior phone. Each year my Luddite wife complains about getting a new phone.

That's a bloody good shout! I'm going to set this up for the next time! oh wait... i am also wrapped around her little finger, maybe not :)

I pre-ordered the orchid gray S8+ for myself (Sam's didn't have the black) My husband wanted the S8 in silver but they didn't have that as an option for the S8 so he is getting the black.

Black. I've always had black phones and with the s7 edge I decided on silver. But I have not got on as well with the colour as I would have liked. So black for the S8+ and looking through cases on amazon.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom