• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What does this mean?

Com.tct.dialer is a pre-installed application on devices. This should not be tampered with as it provides the phone the necessary function to use the phone app/dialer. You do not need to be worried about it running. As you open the phone app various other packages/applications are running in the background to make the phone app run.

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Com.tct.dialer is a pre-installed application on devices. This should not be tampered with as it provides the phone the necessary function to use the phone app/dialer. You do not need to be worried about it running. As you open the phone app various other packages/applications are running in the background to make the phone app run.
I've seen the dialer but this is the 1st them I've seen manager & I keep an eye on my 16yr old daughters phone & when I see tho gs that's not usulh there I check it out because she's been caught with hidden apps before & today I've found this that I've never seen before com.tct.cs.omadm
I'm going to ask if she did an update it I believe we have hidden apps again but I pray I'm wrong

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones