• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What does this mean?

com.tct.gcs.wfcmanager
I found this in my activity & I've google it & hidden app sites pop up but none of them say anything about this.

Oh I'm not wrapped up in it, I've just never seen it before. I couldn't find anything about it. All I found was about dialer, which is in every Droid.

i would not worry about google activities to much. i never had the need to go there. all it does really is freak people out. and they come here all worried that their phone is hacked, when it is not the case.

Com.tct.dialer is a pre-installed application on devices. This should not be tampered with as it provides the phone the necessary function to use the phone app/dialer. You do not need to be worried about it running. As you open the phone app various other packages/applications are running in the background to make the phone app run.

Com.tct.dialer is a pre-installed application on devices. This should not be tampered with as it provides the phone the necessary function to use the phone app/dialer. You do not need to be worried about it running. As you open the phone app various other packages/applications are running in the background to make the phone app run.
I've seen the dialer but this is the 1st them I've seen manager & I keep an eye on my 16yr old daughters phone & when I see tho gs that's not usulh there I check it out because she's been caught with hidden apps before & today I've found this that I've never seen before com.tct.cs.omadm
I'm going to ask if she did an update it I believe we have hidden apps again but I pray I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom