• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What does this mean?

jpkiii

Lurker
Screenshot_20230401-152419.png

I was just recently raided at my home and a federal agent confiscated my phone ever since this event happened my new phones all do weird shit like just randomly turning off stuff like that. Nothing big but nothing is worse than not having privacy this is just tracing in my developer options. As you are aware I have know idea what I'm doing or talking about when it comes to this stuff.
where are you seeing this? what device do you have? what are you trying to do?

"Really if the goverment really did confienscate our phones, the world will be in chaos right about now" methinks someone is pulling off an April Fools joke on everyone.

Damn, don't all yall answer at once!! It's perfectly fine if they monitor me, I have nothing to hide, but it'd be nice to know if they are monitoring my phone, I could at least lay off sending random dick pics and 48hr marathon watching multiple chicken ****er sites, ya know itd be a little less embarrassing and a lot less explaining when the judge calls me to the stand!!

Damn, don't all yall answer at once!! It's perfectly fine if they monitor me, I have nothing to hide, but it'd be nice to know if they are monitoring my phone, I could at least lay off sending random dick pics and 48hr marathon watching multiple chicken ****er sites, ya know itd be a little less embarrassing and a lot less explaining when the judge calls me to the stand!!
Well this is a fourm, and we answer whenever we pleased. :) Besides we are trying to help you out..

Back
Top Bottom