• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What happened to kies? Seems to be gone

bennylava

I tried to go to the google play store and get kies, or kies air, or whatever they've decided to call it these days. However, its not there under any normal name. I'm used to it just saying "Samsung Kies" Or "kies air" or something similar. Did samsung finally kill kies?

I noticed the same.

Although I'm certainly not a fan of Kies, I too would like to know where it has gone from my device and the store.

I've still got the main version on my pc and still can't get it to download my Outlook calendar schedule from the pc to my device!

I noticed the same.

Although I'm certainly not a fan of Kies, I too would like to know where it has gone from my device and the store.

I've still got the main version on my pc and still can't get it to download my Outlook calendar schedule from the pc to my device!

I think they killed Kies and switched to Side Sync 3.0

I used kies to be able to text message people while sitting at my computer. I'd just use my keyboard and be able to respond, and write big long text messages in no time.

Is there a replacement app that still lets you do this?

Back
Top Bottom