• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What icon is this? (App Notification Icon Guide)

Anyone know what this app icon is?

Attachments

• image0(1).jpg
    image0(1).jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 196
Hello, does anyone know what app has this notification icon? i've tried so hard searching but no luck :( please help

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672366383065.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672366383065.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 155
Hello, does anyone know what app has these 2 icons? i'm so curious and really wanted to know, i tried searching but i cant find it...please kindy help...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672642384219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672642384219.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 223
Hi can someone tell me wich icon the left one is please?

Attachments

• 60d9d0fc662b1af91eb54a85b4a16e55.png
    60d9d0fc662b1af91eb54a85b4a16e55.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 238
I never supported Tapatalk after all the endless pop-ups on websites accessed with a tablet constantly barraging me with 'please install tapatalk!' or 'please use our mobile app!'

No, I have a perfectly functional desktop-class browser, and am not an idiot. take your clutter of unnecessary mobile apps and especially mobile websites and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Never wanted to give them the stats by installing their garbage.

Never understood the mindset that installs the Wikipedia app on their phone when they can just go to wikipedia.org on the browser and get the same result. The web browser is the most useful app on any device.

Can anyone help with mine? It’s a circle with a back arrow curved almost half circle with arrow head facing 9pm like tail of arrow starts at 3 curls round half circle with the arrow head at 9pm incased in a circle that’s broken in 2 places at the top right I really hope that makes sense…. Try draw it it might make sense to you lol PLEASE HELP!!

Can anyone help with mine? It’s a circle with a back arrow curved almost half circle with arrow head facing 9pm like tail of arrow starts at 3 curls round half circle with the arrow head at 9pm incased in a circle that’s broken in 2 places at the top right I really hope that makes sense…. Try draw it it might make sense to you lol PLEASE HELP!!

You need to post a picture.

Hi just got a new android phone former iPhone user, I know these icons on the top left are notifications but not exactly sure what some of these mean?

Second one it Google Maps. First and third I'm not sure, though the third implies a shopping app of some kind. Since this is your phone, you can swipe down to see the apps associate with each notification.

Back
Top Bottom