• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What icon is this?

hacksilver

Lurker
I've searched high and low and I cannot seem to find what application this icon belongs to.

Screenshot_20230508_120117_Messages.jpg

Looks like some message app, but there are an awful lot of them so it's a long shot hoping anyone will recognise it.

Best way of getting an answer is to ask the person whose phone it was on - I say that because at least 99% of these questions (which we get every day) concern a notification icon seen on someone else's phone. If you are the exception then just pull the notifications down and you'll see what app it is from.

Looks like some message app, but there are an awful lot of them so it's a long shot hoping anyone will recognise it.

Best way of getting an answer is to ask the person whose phone it was on - I say that because at least 99% of these questions (which we get every day) concern a notification icon seen on someone else's phone. If you are the exception then just pull the notifications down and you'll see what app it is from.
A friend of mine receives it on his Android phone once a day and when he taps it it's simply goes away with no indication of what app is associated with. With no indication of what app is associated with.

And if the app name isn't clear when he pulls it down, try pressing and holding on the notification (after pulling down) - that's the equivalent of a "right mouse click" on Android and often brings up extra information or options.

Back
Top Bottom