• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is "pre-drawn" option in s notes ?

jhbacon

Lurker
The handwriting selection in s notes has an option called "pre-drawn". It can be selected by short pressing on the handwriting icon, then selecting the icon in the upper right hand corner of the resulting screen.*You can draw, write, use your finger in this writing space, but I do not not see the obvious benefit...... what am I missing ?Thanks

The handwriting selection in s notes has an option called "pre-drawn". It can be selected by short pressing on the handwriting icon, then selecting the icon in the upper right hand corner of the resulting screen.*You can draw, write, use your finger in this writing space, but I do not not see the obvious benefit...... what am I missing ?Thanks
Welcome to the forums!
As far as your question- I got nothing- sorry.
I did check my phone to see if that's a Samsung thing in S-Note or just specific to the 10.1.
Didn't see anything as you described but don't worry.
Someone with the tablet will chime in.

Hello jhbacon. Allow me to add my welcome!

The Note 10.1 User Guide is here:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Manual / userguide GT-N8013,PDF, Download, phone, specifications,instructions

Don't hit the big green "download" button on that page, just use the scroll down bar in the box.. that's the entire manual right there. :)

Haha! I asked that same question awhile back. :p Best we could figure, it was there to make quick sketches to try them out before committing to dropping them into your document. If you come across a better use, I'm all ears.

Back
Top Bottom