• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the app of this notification icon?

maxtro_bg

Lurker
Feb 23, 2023
Hello,
Can you please help me identify what is the appname which is using that notification icon ?
Is it a fitness/health tracker or maybe it is a dating app ? :(
Attached is a screenshot.
I hope you can help me.

Best Regards

Attachments

• IMG-f915000208e2326fa568bee0f8274e52-V_2.jpg
    IMG-f915000208e2326fa568bee0f8274e52-V_2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2,355
That's a good question and like many mystery icons that we are asked to identify. Unfortunately, unless we are familiar with the icon, we are at a loss. If it's on your phone you can pull it down to find information as to the app it is associated with. There are near countless notification icons and I've not seen the one you question. Perhaps another here might have more information for you.

Upvote 0
That's a good question and like many mystery icons that we are asked to identify. Unfortunately, unless we are familiar with the icon, we are at a loss. If it's on your phone you can pull it down to find information as to the app it is associated with. There are near countless notification icons and I've not seen the one you question. Perhaps another here might have more information for you.
Thank you, I found it. It's Didi food! For future wonders :)

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
I would guess it to be a texting app. Especially with it being on the lock screen. If this is not your phone, asking the person that has the icon on their lock screen should give you the best answer.
I was sent the above image from a friend. The phone the notification was on is not theirs, so your suggestion isn't really doable. We figured it was a texting app, but can't figure out which one. This is on a Samsung phone.

Upvote 0
The stock Samsung text app is also a text bubble but has three horizontal dots vs the horizontal lines that you shared. There are many popular text apps available. Perhaps someone here is familiar with the one in question.
Actually the stock Samsung app now uses an empty speech bubble as of Android 13/One UI 5. Before it was what you said. The icon posted is not the Samsung Messages app notification, but perhaps another third-party texting app?

Icon packs aren't supposed to change notification icon styles, right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones