• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What is the best Rom that you can flash while S-ON?

LakersDroid

Android Expert
My phone is unlocked(using HTCDev way) and I know how to get into fastboot then recovery. So I'm not so much of a noob :P But which one of our wonderful custom ROMs should I get so that my phone will be most stable while having maximum performance?. (They're all great and thanks to the people who made them but there has to be one that is best :P)

I've tried most of the ROMs for s-on and I must say that I've always jumped back to Mobsters ROM it has been proven to be a favorite of mine.

I bought 4ext while s-on to flash kernels, and still use it s-off.

I've been using midnight Rom mostly, I get 30+ hours of battery with lots of use, but I have an extended battery. Other than that it just runs fast, easy to over and under clock, and is updated a lot.

Besides midnight my second favorite is the rooted stock. Just replace HTC browser with the one from midnight and remove bloat with links2sd. I really like it.

Harmonia and mobster just didn't suit me. I also tried a JB Rom and it was too slow and had a lot of problems. I don't know if you can do a JB Rom with s-on though

Back
Top Bottom