• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is this app that I can only see in data usage!!!

There is a system app that was showing up and using large amounts of data and after looking it up for specifics, I couldn't find anything other than a lot of recommendations that I should reset my device. Well I did and I no longer saw this system app. Well now all of a sudden it's back lo and behold!!! It shows up as a system app without a name, it simply has a long number designation. Specifically this one is named "15010243" if that helps at all. There will be several instances and different instances will have higher sequential numbers, but there's always one that has large amounts of data while the rest are insignificant amounts.

I've looked all over to try and find out what the friggin HELL this is, I cannot open it to even find out any details. Or force close or anything!!! I'd really love to know wtf this is, and how to get rid of it if need be.

Anyone who could help would be my goddamn hero! Lol!
Thanks for your time

There is a system app that was showing up and using large amounts of data and after looking it up for specifics, I couldn't find anything other than a lot of recommendations that I should reset my device. Well I did and I no longer saw this system app. Well now all of a sudden it's back lo and behold!!! It shows up as a system app without a name, it simply has a long number designation. Specifically this one is named "15010243" if that helps at all. There will be several instances and different instances will have higher sequential numbers, but there's always one that has large amounts of data while the rest are insignificant amounts.

I've looked all over to try and find out what the friggin HELL this is, I cannot open it to even find out any details. Or force close or anything!!! I'd really love to know wtf this is, and how to get rid of it if need be.

Anyone who could help would be my goddamn hero! Lol!
Thanks for your time
So got a screen shot of it? That would be most helpful.

It only just reappeared so data isn't much, but before the reset it was almost even with the total of the other apps in use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-032710_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-032710_Settings.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 114
Just curious as to why you are worried about data on a tablet. Do you have a data plan on it? I have two tablets at home and I never really look at my data usage.

Everything looks fine as stated.

Back
Top Bottom