• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

Wii - Star Wars The Force Unleashed

PSII - Grand Theft Auto

Sega Genesis - Bill Walsh's College Football

Nintendo - Super Tecmo Bowl

Those are the gaming sytems that I've had and my favorite game from each system.

This is tough. I don't really have a favorite game currently. If I had to choose one for all-time, it would be Final Fantasy 7 for the PSX.

That is kinda tough. It's a toss up between Chrono Trigger (SNES), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX or DC) and Final Fantasy VI (SNES) for me.

That is kinda tough. It's a toss up between Chrono Trigger (SNES), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX or DC) and Final Fantasy VI (SNES) for me.

This is tough. I don't really have a favorite game currently. If I had to choose one for all-time, it would be Final Fantasy 7 for the PSX.

hee hee.

I'm currently playing ff3(or vi), chrono trigger, and ff7 on emulators on my EVO. Actually ff7 is on hold, I'm too busy playing tactics.. haha

that would be hard to say. My favorite list is long.Here is some

Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2
God of War series
Grand thief Auto Vice City

If I had to pick only one game that I could have, I would pick Grand Theft Auto IV. Great graphics, huge sandbox and open, there's so much you can do in there.

Just by mentioning one game I would go for Final Fantasy 9, this game have given me so many happy hours of gaming or should I say days? :)

Golden Sun
Golden Sun The Lost Age
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy 4

Four way tie between all of those, they were all amazing games.

HHMMMMM

In all fairness, i dont think i have a favorite game. The way i rate a game is dependent on if i know i can be bothered to play it again. There are a few games that have done so.

Heavy Rain, such an amazing game, i love every minute of it.
COD WOW, the best Call of Duty in my opinion.
Need for speed Most Wanted, i can play that over and over again, need that on Ps3 methinks.
Prince of Persia Warrior Within, just perfect.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood, the online play made that for me.
Oblivion, i like this because you can play it so differently any time you start a new game.
Unholy war, might not know this one, it was on PS1 Probably the best game for it.
Abes Oddesy, this was amazing as a child, along with sonic, but im surprised to see neither of them mentioned at all.
But, i spose even after all of them the game that i really did jizz over, was mortal kombat shoulin monks, I wish they would remaster this for the PS3, just love it so much.

Only a small list lol.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros. 3

Those are my all-time favorites. Anything in the Zelda series is worth buying, though.

There are about a billion classifications. I have spent the most time in FFXI. I thought that was a fantastic game. FFVI is probably my favorite in terms of console games as I have replayed that about a dozen times.

Back
Top Bottom