• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what programming code to unlock andriod passcode

You cannot unlock the phone without the passcode.

You could unlock it on the command-line using ADB, but you'll still need the passcode. If you learn java or kotlin, you can create a front-end for ADB, but that would be useless since the passcode is still required.

Now if you want to develope android apps then you have to choose between java or kotlin and only you can make that decision. I develope with java, but I learned it long before kotlin existed.

If you're serious about this, install Android Studio for app developement and google some tutorials and dive right in. You can also find my page and github in my profile where there are some tutorials.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
yep sorry we will not discuss how to bypass pass codes here. it is frowned upon here in AF. if you do not know the pass code you will have to do a hard reset which will trip FRP(Factory Reset Protection) and you will need to know the email and password that was originally used to set up the phone. no matter how much code you learn, you can't bypass a pass code or FRP.

Upvote 0
Ignore the stuff you see in the movies and on TV shows, simply tossing around 'techie' keywords and phrases you pick up watching some kind of entertaining but scripted show won't help you to do what you're asking about. You're looking for a simple solution to complex issue, and that just doesn't exist. Here in the real world, you need to start taking classes on basic programming taught by accredited instructors to just to get familiar with what you want to do, then after that you might be able to move on to more advanced 'hacking' concepts. Competition is fierce in those circles so if you don't meet the cut, set your expectations accordingly.

Upvote 0
You cannot unlock the phone without the passcode.

You could unlock it on the command-line using ADB, but you'll still need the passcode. If you learn java or kotlin, you can create a front-end for ADB, but that would be useless since the passcode is still required.

Now if you want to develope android apps then you have to choose between java or kotlin and only you can make that decision. I develope with java, but I learned it long before kotlin existed.

If you're serious about this, install Android Studio for app developement and google some tutorials and dive right in. You can also find my page and github in my profile where there are some tutorials.

Good luck.
I'd like to add to my previous post...

Some of the best programmers of our time are self-taught programmers. So don't be discouraged if you can't pay for a class, course, or boot-camp. There's plenty of excellent free material online for you to learn from.

I'm sure you'll know some of the folks on this list of self-taught programmers.
https://medium.com/the-self-taught-...f-taught-programmers-of-all-time-b59b1b3bb9e6

To quote Jack Dorsey co-founder of Twitter...
“Most of the best programmers are self-taught.”

Here's an interesting read.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-self-taught-according-to-developer-survey/

You can take free courses here from some reputable sources like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford universities.
https://www.classcentral.com/

As long as you're passionate, dedicated, and truly love programming, you'll be alright.

Reactions: Davdi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones