• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What was your favorite cereal

This cereal from the 70's

Attachments

• user-image-1187329483.jpg
    user-image-1187329483.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 132
I tried Tequila once for breakfast while camping out in a Volkswagen with two young ladies in Florida. I told them it was "The Breakfast of Champions".
Still didn't score. o_O

I tried Tequila once for breakfast while camping out in a Volkswagen with two young ladies in Florida. I told them it was 'The Breakfast of Champions'.
Still didn't score.
confused.png

So you got a little 'Horny'-tos, huh ?

Attachments

• plata-tequila-bottle-front_1400x.png
    plata-tequila-bottle-front_1400x.png
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 143
They were called Sugar Smacks and Sugar Pops back in the day. They took our sugar away! I really liked Special K but they ruined those by flattening them out, the used to be little cups that really held the extra sugar I'd dump on. Other favorites were Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms and Cocoa Krispies. Now I mostly eat Frosted Mini Wheats and Life, but will have Sugar Pops, Sugar Smacks and Cocoa Krispies every now and again.

They were called Sugar Smacks and Sugar Pops back in the day. They took our sugar away! I really liked Special K but they ruined those by flattening them out, the used to be little cups that really held the extra sugar I'd dump on. Other favorites were Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms and Cocoa Krispies. Now I mostly eat Frosted Mini Wheats and Life, but will have Sugar Pops, Sugar Smacks and Cocoa Krispies every now and again.

Super Sugar Crisp was also the name.

Attachments

• c_366.jpg
    c_366.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom