• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Member 536573
  • Start date Start date
My sister who wants to spend an hour making pizza for tonight's pizza, we usually do the take home and bake,
I have no clue how to kneed dough anyways, she is really crazy in the head sometimes.
 
I have a package of pulled pork thawing. I plan to use the meat for some home made deluxe burritos.
I made the burritos but found I didn't have any hot salsa that I normally use. I had a jar of diced jalapenos that added the heat to the burritos. They were a bit on the hot side. I have a feeling that I'll regret adding them later.
 
Last edited:
I grilled out some boneless skinless chicken thighs. I used a box chicken stuffing and a jar of chicken gravy to go with the chicken. It tasted pretty good for something different.
 
yesterday we had fish, potatos and snap pee's for dinner, I forget to upload this on my tablet, because I want to change the password so frequent lol.
 
Last night, I tried to make Cajun beans and rice out of zap in a bag Ben's Original red bean and rice. I added some frozen leftover pulled pork and Cajun seasonings. I must say it was very easy and mess free to prepare. It was not good and it won't be an eating option at my house again.
 
Back
Top Bottom