• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the best Android phone out there?

rupertsm

Lurker
in the Milestone forum I submitted a post on how horrible the transmitting audio is on my Telus Milestone. I am at the point where I am willing to pay the upgrade difference to be rid of this lemon.

I'm asking all of you for your opinion on the best Android phone out there (don't want an iPhone or Blackberry).
Thanks

If you can hold out a a little bit you will have the Samsung Galaxy S II as well as the HTC Sensation, both dual core, coming out shortly.

I would also suggest the Moto Atrix (my buddy has one and loves it), LG Optimus 2x and Nexus S

Would have recommended the Galaxy S II as well. It looks great. Think that will be my next phone.

The Atrix looks good as well, except it's from Motorola. We know now what support Motorola gives to its customers... (they lock the kernel and don't even care to give you a decent firmware update). We just got lucky that Nadlabak (and other developpers) managed to create really good custom ROM's (with a locked kernel), otherwise i think the Milestone would have been a really painful experience.

Back
Top Bottom