• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What's the best route in my current scenario?

Playaz

Good afternoon intellectuals and insightive individuals. I am currently experiencing an issue with my headphone jack. It intermittently works and has gotten to the point it won't recognize and will play out of the speaker (NOT IDEAL) I was curious if perhaps others have encountered this yet with their Leon and/or how to fix it. With this in mind, I am paying for the 6 dollar insurance through MetroPCS. I know when I first bought it I had an option to switch it out, but I called in and was informed there'd be a 20 dollar deductible... Would I be able to swap it out?

Secondly, I have been less than satisfied with the spotty coverage... I have considered the above and swapping it out, and know I would need to bring it back to stock. What would be the best route? (I assumed going the method of "de-bricking" with the flash tool?) I feel as if there are certain restrictions this entails due to the fact I have CM... I know you are able to unlock your device after 3 months of payment(if I recall correctly) and ASSuMEd the best way would be to wait until I got the new device(If I can without payment)

Just a last question, what APN do you happen to use for MetroPCS? If I am correct, I could bring it over to Cricket if I felt inclined, correct? Thanks for your input and hope you are amazing a phentastical day!

Having the same problem with my headphone jack the problem is where the panel for the power and volume rockers it attached to the headphone jack input and it is loose now probably from putting in my back pocket and putting pressure on the power button which is also attached to the headphone jack loosening it. Also get a q-tip pick some of the cotton off leave some dampen it them lightly swab the inside of your jack mine works great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom