• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

The old Kansas switch-a-roo changed the forecast from blue sky to rain for today. I'm afraid everyone can blame me. I had a round of golf scheduled with my son this afternoon. :)

Rain off & on here. Hopefully I can pull a couple of USDA Prime steaks out of the freezer and grill them to a perfect medium; alongside sautéed mushrooms and some steamed broccoli or asparagus... I'm in a steak deficit here and need PROTEIN!

I enjoyed a nice day with the temps getting into the mid eighties. Early evening the wind got up and was blowing like crazy from the South. A large weather front will be passing through in about fifteen minutes. I expect rain and maybe some hail but it looks like the the weather will not linger long.

I was on the very South end of the storm that moved across the area from West to East. I only received .27" of rain. My buddy that lives twenty miles North of me received 1.33". I'm glad the majority of rain went to my North. The rain that fell here shouldn't effect my mowing tomorrow.

It's shaping up to be another fine spring day. It's currently seventy degrees and a high of eighty seven is forecasted. Zero wind this morning but it will probably be blowing this afternoon. This is Kansas after all.

It was cloudy most of today. No rain but no sun either. It was windy early this morning and it was really blowing this afternoon. Temps got in the the high seventies with North winds with gusts into the 30 mph range.

It's starting out cooler than it has the past few days. Instead of the low seventies, the morning temp is in the low sixties. The forecasted high reflects that lower temp with the high for today in the low seventies with a cloudy sky. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow but that could change at any time. At least some decent weather is in the forecast for the holiday weekend.

The clouds moved out and it warmed up nicely. It barely got into the eighties but seemed warmer with full sun and no clouds. I'll take a couple of months of days just like today.

There was some wicked weather here but nothing like Texas. We experience some high winds that did some tree damage. My neighbor lost a tree branch that is easily over two feet in diameter. It fell across his shed which all but wiped it out and naturally made a heck of a mess in his yard.
Today was a beautiful day. The temps got into the mid eighties with a bit of broken clouds and a slight North breeze.

It's starting out to be a crummy day. It is overcast and wet outside. No measurable rain has fallen yet but looks like it could happen just any time. Falling behind a day in my mowing would not be the end of the world but this weather is predicted every day for the rest of this week. :(

Rain was in the forecast for today but it never materialized. It was cloudy all morning and into the afternoon. It then cleared off and was pretty windy. Temps got into the low 80s and was a pretty nice day for the most part. The forecasted rain has been moved to tomorrow.

It seemed hot here today. There was zero wind moving and it was pretty humid. With my weather station out of service, I don't have any exact readings. It seemed hot working and riding my bike. I love the hot weather. Bring it.....

We had an intense storm pass through around 3 AM. It had a light show that couldn't be beat. It didn't take long for the brunt of the storm to pass through. It dropped just a bit over an inch of rain here. It cooled things off in short order and it hasn't warmed up much since. Currently it's 65° with a slight North wind.

It finally warmed into the upper seventies and is currently 77°. I rode my bike today and though random, there was quite a bit of tree damage following this morning's storm. I didn't realize until late this afternoon that the houses across the street from my home were without power. I guess the storm packed a bigger punch that I realized. I personally didn't have any damage.

Back
Top Bottom